Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Celebration . . .

Youngest child just sent this photo of the Tyne Bridge in Newcastle. They decorated it when the Olympic Torch was brought across on its way to London.

Puppy's Pop and I went out to celebrate my graduation! Yep, I graduated from Cardiac Rehab today certificate and all! 36 classes - it was well worth the time and effort. I think I'll be able to keep up with a minimum of working out three days a week pretty easily on my own. I expect to get in four or five days. I do have to push myself but it really does feel good when I get done. The workouts plus weights only last about 45 minutes. So it's really not too much. We went to the Top of the Bay at Oakland Beach. It was very busy and so was Izzy's but the food and service were fine. Went to Groton yesterday late afternoon and Kiddo reminded me that he didn't have any homework! What a clown! I asked him if he was trying to tell me he wished to remain ignorant. "No," says he. "I was just kidding!" We did read about some dinosaurs for a while but nothing too strenuous! He seems to like going to the Groton Rec so that's a big plus because they spend the day out of doors.
Quote: When you doubt, abstain. ___Zoroaster

No comments: