Saturday, June 9, 2012

Oddly productive day for three . . .




We were on the road to Sterling Community School before nine this morning. Kiddo did so well yesterday with the little plane that Grampa gave him a chance on one of the big ones. They worked well together and I was so impressed. I was the stooge and camera helper. I hope to be able to upload a couple of photos and a video but . . .it has taken me from 10am to almost 3pm working with a live Microsoft Certified Technician to fix whatever was driving me crazy on the HP. Grampa had to bring Kiddo home without me! Kiddo was quite pleased with his flying and Grampa was impressed with how well he handled the controls. Upon Puppy's Pop's return he headed off to Brooklyn to wrestle with the Club's riding mower. Hours later he returned and it looked as if the mower had won the bout. Each part he attacked just kept getting worse. He was surprised at the amount of worn out belts. The mower is no longer being made and there is nowhere to go for parts. It sounds like the Flyers will have to get a new one. To top off the day we did have a great dinner. I cooked up the two ribs of beef left from Easter and they were just fine.

Quote: At evening, home is the best place for man. Goethe

No comments: