Saturday, November 26, 2011

Almost forgot . . .



Got a check in the mail for $2.20 from some sort of class action suit. It will buy about a cup of coffee. Wonder what the lawyers got out of this? We ate our leftover turkey and fixings tonight and they were delicious. That was probably the best tasting turkey I have ever made. I shall do it again too. Everyone liked it. Well, almost everyone. The Kiddo had my kid famous burgher and corn chips with grapes and Wheat Ritz on the side! Uconn football beat Rutgers today. That's just a simple fact. I don't really think they're too competitive but the Uconn men's basketball team hung tough and beat Florida State in an overtime battle. They had to work their young butts off but they pulled it out. Good on them. They're really a very young team so I'm hoping they can make it to the big dance in 2012. Fun to watch. Will watch the Uconn women tonight - last night was a terrible bore - hope we see a game tonight!

No comments: