Saturday, November 26, 2011

And Puppy's Pop has gone a fishing . . .



Had thought we might bring the Kiddo back to Oakland Beach yesterday but he spent the day with Mom, Dad and big brother so I did lots of walking up at the Yankee Flyers' Field both yesterday and today. It's good walking with about a third up hill. I can feel it in the poor old legs but it's probably better for me than just walking on our street. I have the UCONN Rutgers football game on and UCONN is wining. But I'll have to change channels soon because the men's basketball game is on at 2 and I want to see if they can recoup from their embarrassing loss to Central Florida yesterday. I really shouldn't be in the house on such a beautiful Fall day but I'll work on my hooked rug as I watch my games. Only about a third more and I will have completed it after eight years of letting it sit! I just may use it on the floor at the kitchen entrance. Will have to put up a photo when it is completed. Then I still have a kit for crewel work. That's been around for a while also. I had bought it for Agnes years ago and neither she nor I ever got very far on it. It's really pretty too. Turkey leftovers for dinner so I can relax and enjoy the day.

Quote: One part of knowledge consists in being ignorant of such things as are not worthy to be known. ___Crates

No comments: