Monday, July 20, 2015

Having one of those days . . .

I guess I'm lucky that this is the first down day I've had. Really feeling ticked off because I am quite limited in what I can do comfortably. P&D's Pop came shopping with me at Big Y and I'm telling you it was one hell of a chore even with him doing all of the lifting, carrying, paying and driving. So I'm crying because I can't shop! Now that's ridicule. Well, I'll blame it on the Summer weather which has finally arrived in full heat and humidity. Too hot to go walk in the driveway and I have no patience for walking in the house today. It's a good thing P&D's Pop is home with me because I'm not sure I could weather this storm alone. Getting a bit tired of the process but don't really have any choice in the matter. I do remember taking over a year to get better when I was about 45 and I did it because there was no choice so I'll do it again and this time it won't take so long.  But, I tell you, the chest hurts and annoys me big time when I let it get to me. So I've got to stop being a pain in the dérrière to myself and get moving on with life. I do know I'm improving every day but I keep expecting it to go faster and it's just going it's normal, routine course. Damn - what a pain in the ass.

No comments: