Thursday, July 2, 2015

No longer a garage door opener . . .

It's so odd to know that soon, when I get permission to drive again, I will have an automatic garage door opener. P&D's Pop ordered one from Amazon and did some preliminary work getting ready for the installation. I suggested he put one in for his door too but he is declining to do so which doesn't surprise me, naturellement. I don't think I would be able to open one of those doors for a very long time. Not sure when I'll get permission to drive but it will be helpful not to have to wait for P&D's Pop to do all of the work. The visiting nurse will come this afternoon to check out how I'm doing. I think she will be well pleased. Oneco friend dropped by yesterday with a basket of African Violets. So thoughtful and appreciated. P&D's Pop has already gone shopping at Big Y this morning. He's getting good at this stuff! We've been watching Fraiser in the evenings - laughing is good for what ails you.

No comments: