Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Yes indeedy . . . we are having fun . . .


Puppy's Pop needed lots of plane parts yesterday so we were off to Sturbridge, MA, always a beautiful ride up Route 169. While he was picking out all the odds and ends I was checking out a flight simulator for remote control air planes. A bit pricey but perhaps someday we'll breakdown and get it so Kiddo and I can learn to fly! Not sure if our present computer can handle the add on. But it's really neat because you get a radio control box just like the real radios. I've always been very nervous when I've handled the radios maybe this would help me to get over my fright! On the way home we stopped at our favorite spot for lunch, Java Jive, in Woodstock. Excellent sandwiches and coffee. We haven't gone there for breakfast yet but one of these days we'll have to make the trek.

Kiddo got out at 1pm today and then we spent 45 minutes at the school playground! It was cold as the devil but he wanted to run around with his friends and you can't say no to playing outside and having a ball. We hit McD's for a double hamburger Mighty Meal and my Southern Chicken. Excellent lunch! We were both starving. I was home a bit late tonight but just in time for Santa and his elf. They were out testing the sleigh and reindeer for Friday night. They even brought us some snow. How much more better could it get? Yes, life is just grand. But . . . the snow best be off of the roads by morning!

Quote: Babe . . . A sweet new blossom of humanity, fresh fallen from God's own home, to flower on earth. _____Massey

No comments: