Saturday, February 11, 2017

No Problem Raceway in Belle Rose . . .

Tarnation we've got a little rain at the drags! Hope it clears up - doesn't look like much so far. I am impressed by how fast these cars and dragster are. It seems that most of them are from Texas! Wow, impressive Motor Homes trailing more than impressive car trailers - almost like two monster motor homes attached - big bucks and fine cars. Not hard to get to either, just a little over an hour from home. We only had one minor problem when we tried to go across the Mississippi in the wrong direction. Road signs in Louisiana are not good! Well, looks like we're back to racing but I've lost P&D's Pop as he's looking to take photos of the racer he's been following on YouTube and I'm sitting in the car writing! I may try to get a photo with this old iPad just for merde and giggles! Darn, don't have my camera and although I've taken a lousy photo with the iPad I can't seem to get it to show up here. Phooey.

No comments: