Sunday, March 7, 2021

Slow, calm Sunday . . .




 We were up early this morning and drove to the VA in Baton Rouge so Puppy's Pop could get his Second Shot. That was a good thing done so we celebrated by going to Frank's in Baton Rouge for breakfast. I found out that I prefer the dining room on the left. It's brighter and we sat at a table for two by a window. Can't believe that I am eating grits and liking them. Bien sur I cover them with sugar which I doubt is the correct way to eat grits but they are much better than oatmeal. Frank's smokes its own bacon and I was quite happy with it. I really went all out and so did Puppy's Pop. The photos are from yesterday as the sun was going down. I am going to try to download another video and see if it is any easier this time! Watched the UCONN WOMEN beat Villanova in the Big East semi-finals this afternoon. Onward and upward! GO HUSKIES! Still going to Sunday Mass on line. I found a neat Mass on YouTube which originates in Toronto. It is in English and the sermons are just the perfect length and quite good!

Quote:  Much wisdom often goes with fewest words.  ____Sophocles

No comments: