Tuesday, March 30, 2021

UCONN Women will play Arizona Friday in the Final Four . . .



Not a clear shot of a wasp building its nest in a Palmetto/Cabbage Palm. Puppy's Pop put an end to that escapade.


 Did some slow walking; did some good cooking; played in the dirt a little; spoke with my kid sister. 'twas a good day.

Watched UCONN Women beat Baylor in the Elite Eight last night. I didn't think they would pull it off. They are a very young team and the Baylor team is made up of veterans but when their point guard went down with what seemed to be a very painful leg injury UCONN made a stand and withheld the onslaught. GO CONNECTICUT HUSKIES! C - O - N - N - U FIGHT! I have no idea how I did this monster, black paragraph. But I'll leave it alone. Typing in the dark is probably not a good idea. Light bothers my eyes so I often wait too long before I turn them on. Not a brilliant thing to do. Dommage!


No comments: