Monday, March 8, 2021

Windy Day - Northern Cardinal and . . .


It's been a rather hectic day for some crazy reason. I think it's because we weren't home Saturday as Puppy's Pop was helping Big Kiddo to do some yard work and so I just lazed around with his family while they were working. That means that today I had to get caught up on the washes and cleaning etc. I even washed two windows and two storm doors. The windows are a pain in the derriere. At least I don't have too much trouble removing the screens so it went quite well. Maybe the mood will strike me again tomorrow and I'll throw in a few more windows. 

Will definitely be watching the UCONN WOMEN playing for the Big East Title this evening.  Marquette gave them a pretty good run during the season so I hope the HUSKIES are fast and furious as they usually are. I love to watch them play. UCONN MEN have one last game Thursday against Providence before the Big East Conference Title games next week. They have a lot going for them this year.  I hope they can go all the way.  That would be the best! But both UCONNS are young so I'll just accept what they give us. We certainly enjoy watching their games.

Time to find something for supper. Not much in a cooking mood but I'll come up with something.  Puppy's Pop may have to help! Although he just picked up the Amazon package on the front porch and it's a new floor lamp for the living room and it needs assembly.  I may have to struggle through supper all alone. Hell's Bells - life can be tough! This photo is of a plane he was given because it was all messed up.  He took it all apart, made new pieces and did a great paint job actually using some of the deep red paint from the '71 El Camino.  Looking so good.  Can't wait to see it fly!


Quote:  A person is always startled when he hears himself seriously called old for the first time.   ___O.W. Holmes

No comments: