Tuesday, April 6, 2021

A few photos that don't really go with an interesting article . . .


A Near Call: Whether the Left Will Implode or Triumph


 I obviously don't have anything close to mastery of Blogger! This Eastern Bluebird was at South Park yesterday and I was surprised to see him trying to scare himself. Puppy's Pop figures he must have a nest close by and was being protective. The Carnival was in town for the weekend and many trucks and campers were parked at one end of the park. I bet the poor little guy was chasing himself all weekend.

The article is something I found interesting but it is not supposed to be located where it is. I'm going to try and relocate it here! Well that didn't work. So I'm just going to leave it where it is and go see what I can come up with for dinner.

Quote:  A journalist is a grumbler, a censurer, a giver of advice, a regent of sovereigns, a tutor of nations.  Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets.   ___Napoleon

No comments: