Sunday, April 18, 2021

All fixed . . . for now . . .

Northern Mockingbird flew right across my path.

 Eastern Bluebird Mama

Eastern Bluebird Papa

Gate to South Park

On duty

Cattle Egrets

 I finally figured out a way to trim the Red-winged Blackbird video. After speaking with the Big Kiddo and looking things up on line I managed to do it but it is doubtful I shall remember all of the steps I went through to finally make it work if I need to do it again on another video that gets stuck in Shell Infrastructure Host!

This was a perfect Sunday morning. We could finally go to South Park and I walked with an almost perfect gait! The sunshine was truly divine and on top of all that splendor I kept my really good sunglasses on as I walked and took photos. I bought Hydrotac's Stick-On Bifocal Lenses for my Maui Jim sunglasses and they worked to perfection. I can now walk out into the bright Louisiana sunshine and listen to Audible on the little iPod and if I stop to chat with a neighbor I can see what I'm doing when I pause the iPod or restart my listening. I am blown away by this marvel. 

We had a good family dinner at Big Kiddo's yesterday. I'm glad they like stew and Sally Lunn bread because those are  about the only items that are easy for me to make and don't cause a pile up of dirty dishes! My laziness knows no bounds. This growing up does have its advantages! Slowing down a bit is to be expected and well earned.

Quote:  He that doth public good for multitudes, finds few are truly grateful. _____Massinger

Quote:  It will always do to change for the better. ____Thomson

No comments: