Monday, April 5, 2021

The Eastern Bluebirds are in bloom . . .






 I took these photos yesterday; I was surprised I was able to get close enough for this Bluebird Easter Parade. Went to South Park this morning and and managed to get a short video of a Bluebird sitting on the mirror of a truck and then attacking the window of the truck. Puppy's Pop thinks he may have a nest nearby and was trying to shoo the 'other' bird away!

Had a really nice Easter Sunday dinner with Puppy's Pop, Big Kiddo and Puppy Pup. His wife has the week off and is having a ball fishing with her Aunt and Uncle somewhere near Dallas. She was having good luck. M loves to fish and hunt - pretty darned good pass times. She makes the best fried Catfish - better than any of the fancy and not so fancy restaurants who pride themselves on their catfish meals. Those days will be coming again soon, I think! 

Spoke to both my brothers and my younger sister; all are doing well. I love to hear them happy and pleased with themselves and their kids and grand kids. Springtime helps all of us feel young again. 

Quote:  The word independence is united to the ideas of dignity and virtue; the word dependence, to the ideas of inferiority and corruption.   ____J. Bentham


No comments: