Friday, February 12, 2010

Another cold, sunny, brisk day . . .

The boat is coming to pick up the Rangers who had to be on board as we toured Glacier Bay.

New friend B wasn't at Sacred Heart yesterday. Hoping she'll be there today because I have a little Valentine's Day gift for her. She gave me a nice card and some chocolates a while back and I really don't want her to feel slighted. She's a very nice lady and works so hard for the school. Grandson spent the late afternoon eating snow while I was cleaning the slush in the driveway. I'm not too fond of snow eating but I guess it could be worse! We've cautioned him about yellow snow!

Grampa has helped out with the puzzle and it's getting down to the impossible pieces with grass, sticks, flowers and broken wagon wheels. Maybe this week?

Quote: It is only necessary to grow old to become more indulgent. I see no fault committed that I have not committed myself. ___Goethe

No comments: