Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Here we go again and again and again . . .


Trekked to Oneco for breakfast and then down the big winding hill to Big Y for a few little things, $55 of nothing! Snow has again put a damper on things. Only saw one accident on Route 14, on the curves, and one loss of control on 14A, tracks showing that someone had hit the right bank of the road, skittered off into the oncoming lane and then managed to right themselves back in the right lane. I just may go sliding by myself to let Winter know that I'm thumbing my nose at it. I don't even have a kid here to enjoy the stuff!

One of the best parts of yesterday is that both UCONN teams won their games. The men played well and the women, although having scoring woes pulled through very nicely. Guess I'll clean house today and roast up a chicken for dinner.

Quote: Hundreds would never have known want if they had not at first known waste. __Spurgeon

No comments: