Thursday, February 25, 2010

Homely it is . . .

Leaving College Fjord and Prince William Sound for Seward. We had to board Alaskan Pilots before we arrived at College Fjord (the glaciers are named Holyoke, Barnard, Wellesley, Vassar, Bryn Mawr, Smith, Harvard, Yale, Dartmouth, Williams and Amhurst) where we saw the Bligh Reef made infamous because of the Exxon Valdez oil spill. Sorry my narrative is a bit disjointed. The photos are from 2006 and I'm trying not use crib sheets!

What a homely day. It doesn't get much uglier than this. Perhaps these are the April showers that will bring May flowers but since Climate Change is upon us the months just don't matter anymore. We'll probably have to change the names of the seasons too. I suppose the government could just come up with a weather Czar and declare another disaster so they can tax Americans and Bush for the mess they've made of Mother Nature. Yep, that's it. And the sun will shine in all its glory thanks to the leftwingnuts! I'm glad I've gotten this all figured out. What a relief.

The real sunshine will start today when I get to lunch duty. I'm always smiling when I leave the school and the antics of those little ones.

Quote: The heart gets weary, but never gets old. A loving heart is the truest wisdom. __Dickens

5 comments:

2Evil4U said...

Were there any Norwegian Blue parrots pining for that fjord?

Qu'que chose said...

Excuse me. Is this over my head again?

2Evil4U said...

I'll bet dad got it.

2Evil4U said...

See my blog for explanation.

Qu'que chose said...

Thank you very much! No there weren't any Norwegian Blue parrots pining for a fjord at that time. (We both had to watch Monty Python but the minute we saw it we remembered it!) So, another "got moi!"