Saturday, February 13, 2010

VFW . . . Valentine's Dinner


Boy, I am in dire straits. I'm really pooped and we're meeting friends for a Prime Roast Beef dinner in about 45 minutes at the VFW. We're not very good about going out late for dinner. I know, 7pm dinner isn't considered late by most people's standards but I'm generally taking a shower and getting ready to read before I go to bed at 10 and Grampa hits the hay at nine! I'm sure it'll be a great time. The company will more than make up for late dinner hour.

Tomorrow I'll be off with middle daughter and grandson to see Beauty And The Beast at PPAC. It seems that they've changed quite of bit of the scenery and costumes from a few years back. I hope they've left it intact. It was a superior production.

Grampa will be off tomorrow to the Hartford area to see if he can sell some of his RC Planes at an auction. The weather should be nice and he'll be home to watch the Daytona 500.

Quote: One hour's sleep before midnight, is worth two after. __Fielding

No comments: