Friday, April 30, 2010

And time is running . . .

Can't believe that it's almost time to go back North. Always at home here in LA with son, his wife and puppy. We'll have filet mignon and rib eyes on the grill tonight with baked potatoes, salad and wine. My puzzle is finally complete because daughter-in-law felt sorry for me and helped me out last night. Good thing. I had messed up some sky pieces and she had to struggle to clean up the mess. I also had "lost" 7 pieces but found them in the bag in the box. Gee, I'd better be more careful when I empty out the pieces and make sure I have all 1,000 and not 993! Bummer! I need the Kiddo to keep me on the straight and narrow. Tomorrow Miss M and I will head out to the book store and lunch before we end the day at a crawfish boil. Very relaxing days in the South.

No comments: