Monday, April 19, 2010

Breezy day . . .

Just strolling along. Have to share the road in Denali with the wild life!

Decided to walk inside today. It's so windy. Can't wait get where it will be warm and sunny without the gale winds! Grampa is watching the postponed races and I'm just straightening things out. Was almost ready to leave for my Doctor's appointment this morning when the office called and canceled! They don't know when they'll reschedule. That seems rather odd. I'm hoping the Doctor's not sick. Since I had expected to see younger brother and his wife I made the trip to Norwich and visited with them and their two beautiful grand children. It was a very pleasant visit. I'll call older brother in a bit because he and his wife will be leaving for Turkey soon and then they'll go to Texas for a few weeks. Won't be seeing them for a couple of months so I want to say "Bon Voyage!"

Quote: Poetry is the music of thought, conveyed to us in the music of language. __Chatfield

No comments: