Monday, April 5, 2010

I won . . .

On our way in a special bus to try to get a " dramatic view" of Denali from Primrose Ridge. Double click on letter to be able to read it!

Grampa came back from Lizzy B's this morning and told me that I had won the free monthly raffle but . . . he forgot to bring back my goodies! So off we went to claim my prize. What fun! Once I get my nice little waterfall running and the scented candles unsealed I may even put a photo on my blog! Cool beansies.

I've been irritated just a smidgen by a letter I received from the Bishop of the Diocese of Norwich. I had suggested to him, through his minions, that he read the article in the American Spectator about the Catholic Church giving money to ACORN. I had already received an email from the Diocese and now I have a letter to boot. I'm in the process of writing him a letter because I just can't let the pervasive ignorance of a church leader go unrebuked! How's that for a cool word? I shall post his letter here and when I'm certain of what I want to say I'll also post my reply. I do hope I hear from him again. This could be somewhat interesting. I don't care for him. He is arrogant and it pains me that he has a good French Canadian name, Cote! Oh pooh.

Having some trouble walking the last few days. Sciatica is no fun whatsoever. But it has calmed down a bit and I did make it around the Dog Track twice with Puppy's Pop. It was too windy to fly today so I really appreciated his walking with me. The other day I could only walk the diameter of the track because I was afraid to get stuck too far from the truck!

Making beef soup for supper tonight. Not much by way of leftovers. That's a good thing.

Quote: Man, proud man! dressed in a little brief authority, plays such fantastic tricks before high heaven as make the angels weep. __Shakespeare

No comments: