Monday, April 26, 2010

Lots done . . .

Had a get ready for pool weather day! All and sundry helped as we prepared the back yard for summer in April! That's a "Wow!" for sure. The place looks so nice and Puppy's Pop and son still have the old stumps burning off so the mowing will be easier. Had a pizza delivery night because no one was in a cooking mood. Don't get to do that at home so this is a sweet break!

Puppy has had a bladder infection and decided she wasn't going to drink, again! I did my Pavlov imitation this morning while all others are off at work or flying. I had Puppy come outside on the front porch with me and a tennis ball. We played fetch for quite a bit. While she did the fetching the cardinals were singing to her, " Good girl, good girl!" I brought her in and took the ball away. She wasn't very happy about that but . . . I wouldn't give it back to her until she drank from the fresh and iced water. It worked! It took her a bit to figure out what I wanted but it worked. Smart puppy!

Have to look up where I want to go tomorrow with Grampa. Maybe a Civil War memorial . . not sure yet. There are still many plantations we haven't visited, one that's haunted! I'll have to get working on my plans!

No comments: