Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Soon . . .


Puppy's Pop has already caught two trout since fishing season opened Saturday but I'm grateful that he returned them to the river. I'll eat trout but it's not my favorite meal. This way he has fun fishing and I have fun not cooking. It works! Have our bags just about packed and our boarding passes printed. I'm excited to be on our way quite soon.

Dropped off the keys to Puppy's Pop's younger brother and wife this morning. Had a nice visit and then went to the Dog Track to walk. I was able to walk quite well today. I hope that lasts. Grampa walked a couple of rounds with me because it was really too windy for flying. He just got in one flight as it was rough going. We'll be leaving the asparagus, chives and rhubarb behind but well cared for and eaten. The lawn is newly mowed and looks great.

Quote: One's age should be tranquil, as childhood should be playful. __Hard work at either extremity of life seems out of place. __At mid-day the sun may burn, and men labor under it; but the morning and evening should be alike calm and cheerful. __Arnold

No comments: