Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Louisiana morning . . .

There will be more views of braided rivers.

Before noon and already 80 degrees! Oh my, we're skipping Spring again and going into Summer! OK, that's too drastic because it's going to be back in the 50's by Saturday but it really felt like an early morning in Louisiana when we left for breakfast at Zip's. It was just perfect.

Did a small shopping at Big Y after walking at the Dog Track and then cleaned the inside of the Saturn. It was pretty dusty and sandy from the winter messes. Now Grampa has taken it to Lowe's to get a better hose for the garage vac. Yep, I had to use the old beat up thing to clean my car and now that it's clean he's getting me a new hose! Gotta love it. It's really as good as getting me my neat dumping wagon! I love this man. I still don't have him figured out after 46 years of knowing him! We met at King's in Moosup 1964 and I wouldn't go on the back of his Harley because I had on a white dress (soda jerk uniform in the 60's) so he walked me home and pushed the bike all the way. I did change when I got home and went for a ride to Oneco. Haven't been the same since!

How about those UCONN women. They scared me in the first half but they're such troopers and pulled it off. That was fun.

Quote: Adversity is the diamond dust Heaven polishes its jewels with. __Leighton

No comments: