Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Credit card pains . . .


Managed to walk at the Dog Track today. It's really quite cool right now, only in the 60's so it was good walking. Grampa mowed yesterday and then we ended up with a huge downpour of rain and pea sized hail. Thank goodness it didn't mess up the plants in the garden.

Still having troubles with VISA. They keep refusing to pay the merchants without checking with me to see if I've actually made the purchases. I do appreciate they're checking but when I tell them I did make the purchases it seems to get all fuddled up. I guess it's because I use two different VISA cards, one on line and one not on line. Hopefully they'll get with it and stop causing me all sorts of hassle.

Did get my Konica/Minolta back from Precision Camera and it's working like new. So, that's a good thing! Younger brother and his wife just returned from a trip to the Carolinas and used a brand new TomTom GPS. He said it was terrific. If traffic got bogged down it shunted them around the messes. Sounds pretty neat and very up to date with live traffic reports.

Quote: There is as much difference between genuine patience and sullen endurance, as between the smile of love, and the malicious gnashing of the teeth. __W.S. Plumer (And I am maliciously gnashing my teeth!)

No comments: