Sunday, November 28, 2010

Almost spry . . .

House boat on the Tanana.

Maybe I just needed to laze around a bit because I'm feeling almost up to snuff today. Good breakfast with a delicious potato pancake and the fixings, kids' Mass where I watched the story of Noah (?) and Grampa said we'd go out walking when it warms up. Did get some bad news too though. My friend Barbara at Sacred Heart got sick while working in the kitchen last Wednesday and ended up in the hospital. She had her gall bladder removed yesterday and may be home by Tuesday. She'll be out of work for two weeks. That's not good in any way, shape or form. She's such a spit fire I hope she gets well soon. I'm sure being home for two weeks will drive her crazy.

Quote: An ungrateful man is like a hog under a tree eating acorns, but never looking up to see where they come from. ___Timothy Dexter

No comments: