Monday, November 22, 2010

Got a bug . . .


Damn. . . I've gone and picked up some sort of stomach bug. I'm dragging so badly. I did go shopping for our Thanksgiving dinner and managed to walk about 1 1/2 miles on this grey day but that's it. Hopefully I'll be all recovered tomorrow because I have a dentist appointment and a few more odds and ends to clear up before Wednesday. On Wednesday I'll pick up Kiddo from school at 1pm and keep him in Groton until about 4:30. Then I have to scoot home and start cooking: turnips, cran-raspberry sauce, apple and pumpkin pies. I'll also get the tables set up and dishes ready before we go to bed. Then on Thursday morning I will only have to cook the turkey, potatoes, corn, gravy; get the salad prepared; put out the cheese, crackers, fruit, olives, wine, chocolate favors and bake the bread. Will have 6 or 7 of us for an early 12:30 pm dinner. Making myself hungry already.

Time to relax a bit.

Quote: I have come to the conclusion that mankind consume too much food. __Sydney Smith

No comments: