Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Impressive . . .

I'm almost scary. I've made a good start at getting ready for tomorrow. (Took a break because Uncle R and T just stopped in. He's in big trouble. Bought a new car and wasn't supposed to do that. Yikes, I don't want to get involved with that.) They are having Thanksgiving at their house with her son, the new baby, his wife and daughter. That'll be great for them. Kids are a whole lot of the fun. I'm in Groton and Kiddo and I have just finished a game, a puzzle and the first chapter of Winnie-the-Pooh. He's on his DS so I figured I should finish my blog. I've already got the table opened up, the dishes out, the cran-raspberry sauce made, turnips cooked, chairs moved around, extra table for deserts set up, ingredients out for the pies I'll make tonight, stuffing for celery made, celery cleaned and cut and the bread machine ready for 8am start tomorrow. Pretty cool.

Feeling rather upset because Grampa and I can no longer fly and walk at the Dog Track. The owner has piled up huge mounds of rubble from the monster rubble pile in place of the gates that the kids kept tearing down. It's impossible not to take the hint. So Grampa will now fly during the week at the radio control field in Danielson and at the Sterling School on weekends. I'll have to figure out my best walking path at the Yankee Flyers field. Darn. We were so comfortable in Plainfield. But I'm sure we will survive this attack on our routine! Well it's time to sign off because I hate to let the Kiddo play too many games without me.

No comments: