Wednesday, November 17, 2010

In at 9:17 out at 9:26 . . .

Salmon. Alaska, bien sûr!

Incredible speed at the Putnam DMV. Had to renew my license and I dreaded it. Miraculously I was in and out in 9 minutes. I can't even begin to understand how that happened because when I got there the lady in charge was talking Christmas parties with a co-worker and I never thought they were going to shut up. Not only did I finish up fast for my license but I literally zipped into Walmart and bought a kerosene cantainer and was home by 10:03. So all in all it was an hour trip to Putnam for the DMV and Walmart. Damn, I'm good.

Not so good is Puppy's Pop's news when I got home. The Hoyt's house was broken into but at least they caught the rat fink who was still parked in the back of the house. We never saw anything. Must have been out walking at the dog track. We figure it must have been the same person who stole the huge fly wheel we had near the milk room. Some one also broke into Carl's new house on the hill behind April's and took his copper piping. It's getting somewhat nerve wracking around here. A couple of nights ago a young couple decided to have a super big argument right in front of our house. I was about to call the police when they left in a car. Not too happy about these shenanigans.

Quote: O thoughts of men accurst.___Past and to come seem best; things present worst. ___Shakespeare

No comments: