Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Grey day yet good . . .


Found the filter on my Dyson after son told me about finding his after using it for 5 years without cleaning it! Our filter was in a different place but I did find it and washed it out. Supposed to do that every 6 months. It's only been about 2 years for us so we're three years to the good in the competition to keep those Dysons cleaning up a whirwind! Got a lot of odds and ends done today: Big Y; a few Christmas presents; Christmas cards at the Hallmark store where they graciously let me use my $10 off coupon even though it was two days out of date; picked up Kurig cups for daughter's home, hot chocolate and biscotti for the big kid; managed to walk at the Dog Track too so all in all a rather full day. Time to get my list ready for the Trappistines and write out the Thanksgiving menu so I can be ready for next week. Can't believe that the holidays are almost upon us. But that's fine. I really like the holidays and I'm hoping that perhaps next year the three kids and their spouses and friends can make it for at least one celebration even if we have to make one up to accommodate everyone!

Quote: O, judgment, thou art fled to brutish beasts,and men have lost their reason. ___Shakespeare

No comments: