Friday, November 26, 2010

And a good time was had by all . . .


Of course the turkey was ready early but since the little gang got here early everything was fine. Somehow or other I managed to hurt my right hip so I was pretty crippled up by last evening but I'm a bit better today. Kiddo decided to stay overnight last night because . . . he only had 4 more chapters to read for me in Let's Pretend and then we would have to go to Target. He was pushing me to let him read all Thanksgiving Day. He even told his parents they could leave as soon as dinner was over! But I made him hold out until last night and so this morning we have already made our trek for his latest game/toy. He bought a Lego put together that he and Grampa are working on as I write. He needed a new Bey Blade for his collection and naturally I needed a new Bey Blade too. The store was busy but not crowded and we had no problems getting in and out. Kiddo and I will go to lunch at Richoni's before we head to his haircut and then back to his home to play until his brother takes over as caretaker at 6pm. Another good day even in the rain.


Quote: When thankfulness o'erflows the swelling heart, and breathes in free and uncorrupted praise for benefits received, propitious Heaven takes such acknowledgement as fragrant incense, and doubles all its blessings. ___Lillo

No comments: