Friday, August 14, 2009

Begin and end with laughter

Last of the Victoria photos. Table setting in the cafeteria

We were out for breakfast this morning and our waitress was talking about mothers-in-law. She mentioned that her mother-in-law was so nasty "she could scare a cat away from a fish truck!" Puppy's Pop almost choked. She added the the old lady is no fun anymore because she has Alzheimer's and "She doesn't remember that she hates me!" The best part is that the waitress is serious. This cracked me up.

Went flying/walking at the Dog Track and I must say that I can't even begin to describe the blueness of the sky. It was a clear, intense, dry, crisp, angelic, Gaian, cerulean blue. Breathtaking! On a mundane note I woke up and for the first time in ages it was a great pleasure to open my eyes! Wow, I never realized that they could feel so refreshed and smooth. So . . . here's a plug for AzaSite.

Sorry that there is no picture for this one. We did drive by the guy's home but it didn't seem right to take a picture of the hole on his front lawn. Looky here!

Quotes: Every man has his devilish moments. --Lavater

Alzheimer's - It's the perfect disease - you don't know you have it! --Puppy's Pop

No comments: