Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Damn


Had a Doctor check up day today. Everything is groovy. And that's fine by me. After I left New London I went to see the middle child. I took grandson and his brother to DQ for Blizzards. Delicious! Also stopped by big brother's new school, Grasso Tech. What a big place. I think he's going to like it there. I saw his schedule and it looks really interesting; eight days of academics and eight days of shop. I think that if I were in school now I might opt for a Tech School and then the University. I believe that he gets this whole first semester to figure out what three shops he's really interested in. Sounds good to me. He'll also be able to play basketball and baseball.

Didn't like the news I got about our oldest son's stepdaughter. She'll be on her way to Iraq next week. What on earth are they going to do with an Air(wo)man who has been trained to work in a clinic? It doesn't sound Kosher to me. It seems to me that our son and his wife have sent one young man to Iraq and they shouldn't have to send another one of their children. But I guess I'm just carping for nothing. That's what you do when you're in the military. You do your job.

Not too much in the mood for anything this evening. I'll just read and hit the hay.

2 comments:

2Evil4U said...

She'll be doing what she does. Surgical assistant and records. Not on the frontlines obviously.

Qu'que chose said...

Well, I still don't like it.