Monday, August 31, 2009

Still in Vancouver!

Sulphur. Looks pretty doesn't it?

Trying to get organized for the Sixth Annual Horseshoe/Cribbage Tournament! Puppy's Pop will be able to pick up the food this year. Tom at Mealworks was thrilled because he's got to feed 1,000 people Sunday so at least he won't have to come here. Said he wouldn't even charge me for the chafing dishes. Good deal!

I've been trying to clean up the dash on the El Camino but it's slow going. Grampa is out there right now waxing the new paint. It still gives me a kick to see that spiffy car out in the yard! Also waiting to hear from Sacred Heart School to see when they'll need me to help out. I already know that I'll be covering the lunch room on Thursdays and Fridays, just not sure if they'll need me on those days for other duties! I'm going to volunteer for those two days only.

Quote: People generally quarrel because they cannot argue. --G. K. Chesterton

No comments: