Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Normal


It's been a normal day! Wow, walked at the Dog Track in the heat and humidity. Hope I lost 4oz! Then spent the day cleaning. I try to get to it every couple of weeks but sometimes I'm not in the mood. Can you imagine having to be in the mood to clean. Sounds like a disease!

Grandson starts kindergarten tomorrow. He's all excited. His Mom called yesterday and said that he is ready. Went to an orientation last night and loved it. 26 kids in his class! That's a "Wow!" I'm tickled pink that he's going to Catholic Elementary School. Hope they'll be able to use me as a sub or volunteer on Thursdays and Fridays. He'll be in class with her former high school basketball coach's twins! It is a small world.

Met a teacher from PCS at Big Y today and she seemed disappointed that I'll not be helping out this year. Asked me if I'd babysit her triplets during the first week of October!!! Told her I'd think about it! I don't think that I can handle 18 month old triplets alone! Two boys and a girl! What a wild household it must be! She's a really good teacher and I've enjoyed subbing for her but I don't think I'll be able to help her out at home!

No comments: