Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Maybe this will help you see the color

Puppy's Pop has been playing again today. Even took the El Camino to breakfast without me! Didn't even tell the breakfast club that these are my new wheels!! What the heck!

And what the heck am I doing this for at this time in the evening! A bit nuts, I guess! Had a great day but I'm pooped again! Went on two wrecker calls this morning. Grandson just gets a kick out of running the levers that lower and raise the cars. Super cool! He didn't want to go back to his Dad's shop after the second run so we walked home, not from the shop, that would've been too easy! no we had to walk at least a mile from where kiddo decided it would be a great place to get out of the truck! (Of course, I concurred so his Dad let us off. We had a ball! Had to stop and check out all of the bugs on our way home. We brought home a cicada, dead, but beautiful!) After playing in the park and eating KFC popcorn chicken we went swimming for about an hour in the pool. So now you can see why I'm tired.

1 comment:

2Evil4U said...

That does look good.