Monday, August 17, 2009

Perhaps tomorrow!

A view from the Pan Pacific Hotel.

Boy, I thought that I had some breaking news but Grampa beat me to it! And that's perfectly OK. It seems as if the El Camino is ready for pick up! How cool is that! I'll be going to Groton tomorrow to take care of our super neat grandson and he and I will bring Grampa to New London to pick up the El Camino. I'm looking on the bright side! If the boss says it'll be ready, it'll be ready! Let's keep our fingers crossed and anything else we can cross!

Had a great day in Groton looking after grandson who always seems to be able to teach me something new. I've become a fan of Bakugan. (I think that's how it's spelled. What a lot of fun! Some of these new toys are really ingenious.)

Quote: Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. --Daniel O'Connell

No comments: