Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Whoa, that's a lot of dust . . .

White Violets
Not sure what possessed me but after my 50 minute workout with Leslie Sansone I suddenly had to dust this southern home. Well, can you believe it took me two Swiffer Dusters to get the job done! I only ever used one in Moosup! I bet I could go back in the house and go over it with a third Swiffer and still clean off some dust. Phew! The thought of dusting once a week is not comforting. I may just let it go for a few weeks as I obviously have and buy extra Swiffers!

I think part of all the energy I'm feeling today is because we're waiting to hear from Middle Child. (Had to stop typing as a hummer landed on the line for a little rest before attacking the feeder and I must watch her. It's one of those things I just must do each and every time one of the little stinkers comes around and I am cameraless.) I remember waiting for the telephone call way back when she was at Backus waiting for Kiddo to be born. I was such a wreck that I scrubbed the kitchen floor most of the afternoon even pulling the fridge out and triple or quadruple scrubbing under it. So perhaps this is a throwback to that time! After all I am in waiting mode! Not her fault either time - babies come when ready and jobs direct how you spend your days.

A breeze has come up and dried out the muggy air we started with this morning. Feels nice outside on the porch.

Quote:  I don't believe in the goodness of disagreeable people.  ______O. Dewey

No comments: