Tuesday, December 29, 2009

67 . . . Whoa, Nelly!


Got an early morning call just as I was going to make my breakfast and found out that I don't have to go to Groton until Thursday morning when I'll pick up grandson and bring him home to Moosup! So off we went to my free birthday breakfast at Lizzy B's. They even greeted me with "Happy Birthday!" How cool is that? Grampa and I will go to the movies this morning to see Sherlock Holmes and we'll get a Sausage and Pepper Casserole, Shells on the side for dinner. It'll be such a nice relaxing day. We get to stay inside and listen to the gale force wind blowing like a banshee and it's only 18 degrees. The furnace will work overtime today, that's for sure. It feels and looks nice and cozy at the cottage on Plainfield Rd.

Quote: He who seldom speaks, and with one calm well-timed word can strike dumb the loquacious, is a genius or a hero. ------Lavater

No comments: