Thursday, December 3, 2009

Balmy New England . . .

Fun going over the bridges.

Life is moving way too fast right now! Phew . . . got to take time to make a puzzle or three.

Grampa finished a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle of an old train in the mountains while I was in Groton. I had just started it last week. He's too good at this. So, I started another one, this one is only strawberries and blueberries but even though I've gotten all the pieces in their respective piles he didn't even put the border in today. Guess he'll wait for me to do the hard parts and then chip in. Come to think of it, perhaps he's just trying to get the kitchen table cleared of puzzle pieces . . . mmmmm . . . that could be! This was a free puzzle from Springbok because I helped to name their 2010 puzzles!

I've been informed that the deer are eating my garden . . .the Winter Rye. How an I supposed to be Green if the deer eat my greens? It must be the end of the World. It was so windy last night and this morning that the Tamarack closest to the garage lost 2 humongous branches and I left home at 10am and it was sunny and 64 degrees. It's December 03 for crying out loud. Life is so grand! I love it. I'm getting pretty good at accepting the unexpected.

Quote: The day is done, and darkness falls from the wings of night. ---Longfellow

No comments: