Friday, December 18, 2009

Rather cool . . .


9 degrees at 7am and as I'm preparing to leave for lunch duty it is a whopping 13 degrees and breezy! But, happy day, the Saturn is back on the road. Only cost $625 but I did get a deal. It could have been a lot worse. That includes the $239 tow to Groton. But I'm somewhat ticked at Met because I'm trying to get a whole $50 towards the tow and their automated system kicked me off twice and when I finally got a person she wanted me to fax the info! So it's in the snail mail. $50 won't even pay for the Roast Beast but I'll gladly take it if they see fit to send it!

Quote: If common sense has not the brilliancy of the sun, it has the fixity of the stars. ----Caballero

1 comment:

2Evil4U said...

They'll just raise your rates $100/year to cover the $50 they send you.