Thursday, December 17, 2009

Great Concert . . .(if you're a Memere!)


The Christmas Concert held at Sacred Heart Church last night was so much fun. It really does put you in a good mood. Even the preschool children sang well. Their music teacher must be quite a lady. All of the kids sing, no microphones just piano accompaniment. Grandson looked and sounded angelic! No, I'm not a bit prejudiced, a lot prejudiced! He had on dress pants, white shirt, with a red patterned vest and black tie. He sang his heart out along with the rest of his kindergarten class. At the end of the evening the school's principal sang "Mary, did you know that your baby boy . . ." She brought the house (church) down; I believe that she has had voice training because she did a more than wonderful job. There were scripture readings by the eighth graders and carol singing by all present in the church while each class was getting ready to perform. Well organized; no down time.

Still no Saturn. It has to be brought to a dealership because the computer is now messed up! I guess it thinks that someone tried to steal it and it's playing dead, not playing really, it is dead! Hopefully I'll be able to get it today but whatever happens I still have the Dodge Ram. No problems driving to Groton yesterday. Practiced before I left stopping it on a hill just in case I were to get stuck at an up hill stop light. I did fine. Really do like the view but it's hard to keep it under 70mph. It likes to move on out. The price for this fix keeps going up but it's worth it. I like my 32-34 miles per gallon.

Quote: Ignorance is less remote from the truth than prejudice. ----Diderot

1 comment:

2Evil4U said...

THetruck is nice, but like you, I like my nearly 30 mpg, too.