Saturday, December 26, 2009

The twenty-sixth of December . . .


Here it is the day after Christmas and the house is still redolent of roast beast and all the fixings. I'm in the process of making beef barley soup so the stock is simmering away as I write. The table is back to normal size and it looks forlorn but we have some beautiful flowers so it's OK! I've played so many different games in the last 24 hours that I've actually learned the names of the alien forms of Ben 10: 4 arms, sticky fly, gray matter,fire blast, rip jaw,gray ghost, diamond head and I could probably go on and on. I also know a whole lot about Bakugon: Aquos, Pyrus, Haos,Sub Terra and Transformers of which my favorite is Bumblebee! I can also turn Hot Wheels cars different colors if I put them in hot water or icy water. What a blast. To top it off we had to bring all the toys back to Groton today. Almost didn't have room in the Saturn!

Not much going on today which is a good thing. I was beat last night and slept like a baby. Grampa is working on the Harley and I do know that he had it started a little while ago. He's working in the cellar!

Quote: When a friend asks there is no tomorrow. ----Herbert

No comments: