Saturday, January 2, 2010

And we bring you more snow . . .


Poor Puppy's Pop! He's out getting the snow blower going so he can keep up with the latest 5 inches that fell during the night and the snow that's still falling. We must have about 10 inches total out there right now. He was out pushing the snow to the side of the driveway when I got up so I made a big breakfast for us today. No use going out on the roads. Puppy's Pop has had enough driving on the awful roads. We had pancakes, real maple syrup, eggs over easy and coffee. I haven't cooked breakfast in ages, truly ages. I generally have a Thomas' Toast'r Corn Muffin, hard boiled egg and coffee while Grampa eats raisin toast and coffee sometimes with a couple of fried eggs or some peanut butter. He's much better than I at keeping to a good diet.

I have two UCONN basketball games today, men at noon, women at 2pm and UCONN football in the Papa John's Bowl against South Carolina also at 2pm so it'll be the perfect time to continue my restful, relaxing ways. If I walk it'll have to be in the house. Grampa's been busy working on his planes. He's got some beauties in the making. I love to see all of his sketches as he plans out each new idea. He's really loving the time spent planning and building.

Quote: Conscience, in most men, is but the anticipation of the opinions of others. ----Taylor's Statesman ( Wow, that's strong.)

No comments: