Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Rather gray . . . Have need of the sun.

Finally, last of the ship's food carvings!

Youngest child's Green Bay jacket, which did not make it to England, is very useful. We leave it on a hook near the kitchen door so if we have to trudge out to the mail or garage for something or other we always have a handy, nice warm, good looking jacket!

Went to visit younger brother and his wife today. He and I each won a game of cribbage so we'll have to have a playoff next time. His wife was off and running to luncheon with school friends so we didn't get a chance to play a threesome. That's always a lot of fun too. The back road to their home was dreadfully slippery so I went home by Norwich and the roads were very good. Stopped at Staples for a color cartridge for the printer. I had taken $60 with me and thought I would have plenty. Wow, I always forget how expensive they are. It's cheaper to buy the color and black cartridges together but it's still awful. I had to use my charge card.

Time to get walking and listening.

Quote: Unintelligible language is a lantern without a light.

No comments: