Thursday, January 21, 2010

Such sleek power, beauty and grace . . .


I was tickled pink! As I was doing my early morning stretches some movement through the window caught my eye. I rushed closer to the window in the little room and I saw the healthiest looking grey fox streaking across the garden. Her very long tail was straight out as she zipped across the road and then she arched her body in high jumps a couple of times before she disappeared into the thinly wooded area above the river. Wow, she's beautiful. Puppy's Pop had told me last week that he had seen a somewhat husky looking gray fox running through the yard and I had wished to have seen it. Now I have. Too bad it runs so fast I didn't have time to call PP or get out the camera. That was exhilarating! I hope she returns soon.

Quote: The mind ought sometimes to be diverted, that it may return the better to thinking. ---Phoedrus

No comments: