Friday, January 8, 2010

Hope the sun peeks out . . .


Not sure what to make of the snow coming down right now. Maybe Grampa will bring me to lunch duty and then go off to the hobby shop. We could go to lunch at Richoni's and get grandson from school at 3 pm before we head back to Moosup. I don't like driving in the snow and even though it's light I still don't like it! We'll have to figure it out. Perhaps I'll just stay overnight in Groton?

I'm having trouble turning this into a link. But if you Google Ray Stevens singing We the People on youtube you can get a good laugh. Just a bit of political fun.

UCONN women are just blowing away the opposition. It's rather boring to watch so Puppy's Pop has permission to change the channel during games! I didn't even watch the second half last night.

Well my snow dilemma is solved. Daughter just called and grandson is sick so Grampa and I will mosey through the snow and go pick him up for 11am. I don't have to drive. That's a good thing. I don't mind driving with just me in the car but I hate to have the kiddo with me. I'm such a damn worry wart!

Quote: Discontent is the want of self-reliance; it is infirmity of will. -----Emerson

2 comments:

2Evil4U said...

To have a video show up in the blog post, pick the "embed" link. Copy that and paste the whole thing in the blog. (If the thing pops up an error about the embed tag not being closed, ignore it and publish. That should do it.

Qu'que chose said...

Well I managed to do something! Merci beaucoup!