Friday, March 12, 2010

Bear attack . . .

And we are back on our way to Denali.

This is a "Wow!" Yep, a bear attacked an alpaca in Simsbury, CT. Must have just awakened after his long winter's nap. Pretty creepy, if you ask me. I hope the bear that's been hanging around Plainfield is finding sufficient food; like eating road kill and old dried up berries!

Not much happening today. Will be off and running soon as I'm back into my routine after my "medical day." As I've been putting up photos of our Alaska trip, mainly photos that Puppy's Pop took, I'm thinking about what photos I'll use after I've completed this set. Perhaps I'll use the photos of Arizona that sister-in-law and nephew took while I was out visiting. Of course I most certainly shall give them credit for the photos!

Quote: Most plagiarists, like the drone, have not the taste to select, the industry to acquire, nor the skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive. __Colton

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your idea about posting Az pics, wish I was back there today,miss the sun and the warmth !!!!

Qu'que chose said...

Thank you, kind lady!