Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bright, clear, crisp day in England . . .

Oh, and one more thing, box wine! I can't believe how good the Cabernet Sauvignon is. It's Silver Rock from Bulgaria. Excellent. OK we're on our way to pick up the paper and some eggs!

I keep forgetting the camera. I'd really like to photograph what we can see of the gardens but perhaps that wouldn't be good manners. I believe that almost all of the neighbors in Virginia Court are working or at school so it's a bit of a pain to ask if it's OK to run around the streets with a camera! Perhaps tomorrow I'll take it into the village so I can show you what Londis and the pub look like. We did run into some monster rabbits, pheasant and horses!

And . . . ta . . .da . . . youngest child has passed her Microsoft Certification Test! Now she has to start studying for the next one :( I have to try writing something in French because I have a different keyboard I can use. Alors je vais essayer d'écrire une phrase avec des mots qui ont besoin d'accent mais ça ne marche pas! Merde! Et je ne suis qu'une vieille mémé! C'est très difficile mais je crois que je comprends un petit peu. Mon doux seigneur tout ça et bien bizarre!

No comments: