Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Still cool and breezy . . .


Got quite a bit done today even walked at the Dog Track! That always feels good even though I have to push myself to complete my three rounds. Went early to get a haircut and picked up some more exercises for sciatica from the hairdresser. Her husband has been suffering for a long time and claims that these exercises have helped him tremendously. They certainly can't hurt. I'm better but not 100%. I've just got to be careful not to pick up anything too heavy! That means Kiddo. Darn.

We went and picked up our spirits for the next two weeks and then I hemmed two pairs of jeans that have been sitting around for almost a year because I was too lazy to get out the ironing board and the scissors! But they're all set for the trip. They're really comfortable. Mr. D. came and turned the garden this morning. But it was 29 degrees earlier so I'm not sure if it'll be OK for me to plant my seeds before we leave. I'm going to give it a try but I'll not put in any plants. That'll be asking for certain trouble.

Going to younger brother's home for dinner this evening. That will be pleasant. I like not having to think about making supper!

Quote: The learning and knowledge that we have, is, at the most, but little compared with that of which we are ignorant. __Plato

No comments: